We work with you to achieve:
- A formula that meets your nutritional specifications and macronutrient goals within the realm of physical and scientific possibility.
- A formula that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
- A science-based formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base, in keeping with recommended daily amounts (RDA’s) and nutritional experts’ advice.
Our expert-led research and development process includes:
- Pilot trials of Prototype Bars
Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts.
- Full database Nutritional Analysis
Water Activity Level Testing to ensure shelf life stability
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with our scientific research and development team in our Department of Public Health certified Food Lab
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that your formulas and all of your work with us remain top secret.
Our Areas of Expertise:
- Low Sugar
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Weight Management
- Sports and the Science of Fitness
- Health trends in ingredients and labeling
- Utilizing the latest trends and ‘superfood’ ingredients, such as grass-fed, pasture-raised whey protein, kale and freeze-dried blueberries
- Integrating esoteric and unusual ingredients into custom developed protein bar formulas
- Creating energy bars through the application of the most innovative bar manufacturing techniques developed by food scientists, and utilizing ingredients specifically and scientifically formulated to create bar recipes that offer industry-leading texture, taste and nutritional composition.
Custom Recipe Development:
We guide you step-by-step through the entire custom recipe development and production process. Our custom recipe development program takes you through all the necessary preparation to prepare your brand for market.
Become a Client
Flexible Large and Small Scale Manufacturing
Low Minimum Order Quantities: just 5,000 bars
- Test prototype production available at just 500 bars
State-of-the-art production technology
- Multiple production lines
- Stringent allergen control practices