Full Nutrition Bar Brand Creation & Development Package
Launching a new brand of energy bars to the market requires answering tough questions like:
- What is our brand’s ‘identity’?
- Who is our exact target market?
- What retail stores (online and offline) would be ideal to approach?
- How do we ‘get our message’ out and build brand momentum?
With this package, you’ll work one-on-one with New York Times Bestselling Author and YouBar CEO, Anthony Flynn (1 hour of personal phone consultation) to position your brand for success.
Then, Anthony will personally work with YouBar's professional marketing team to create a Professionally Designed 15-20 Page Brand Style Guide AND a Professionally Designed Single Page Sell Sheet for your business.
These items are vital for a professional presentation for potential investors, retail partners, press contacts and brand promoters.
Your 15-20 page Brand Style Guide will be created to include everything in the bullet-pointed list below.
- A Cover Page featuring the company Logo
- Custom-Written 2 paragraph Introduction to your business
- An 'About Us' page
- A Mission Statement
- Three key words graphically laid out -- embodying your brand's values and three key words exemplifying your brand's personality (also known as ‘brand identifiers’)
- Brand Color Palette – what is the scheme / key colors
- Brand Signature or Tagline
- A description of your brand’s target market and ideal client
- A summary of your online strategy to answer the question: “Who is your brand online?” – including details of which social media platforms you are targeting (ie; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).
- A custom-written one paragraph summary of the Tone and Voice of your brand, including a full list of your brand’s key words (important for brand image and search engine optimization).
- A list of the five top retail stores (both brick-and-mortar and online) that would be ideal for selling your product, and the reasons these would be perfect
- Photographs and Graphic Images throughout to exemplify and give the ‘feel’ of your brand.
- A graphics-driven Conclusion page, re-emphasizing the brand’s key SEO words.
- Logo, Product/Brand Name and Tagline.
- 2-3 high graphic images/photos of your product.
- Custom-written unique selling proposition.
- Nutrition fact panel image(s), with ingredient list.
- Product key selling points (ie; gluten free, vegan, high protein).
- A wholesale pricing chart.
- Contact Info and 'Call to Action' -- including your company sales rep's full contact details, your company address and your website URL.
(Please note that it will be the client's responsibility to provide the company logo, writing of the About Us page, the Mission Statement, the 'Tagline,' the brand's 'key words,' and relevant photographs / graphic images. Client must be available to answer questions about pricing and target market.)
The below price includes everything listed above.